Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Etceo Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GW]Etceo

[GW]Etceo

Etceo Application Empty
PostSubject: Etceo Application   Etceo Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 9:50 pm

Character Name: Etceo
Character Gender: Female
Character Class: Force Archer

1. How long have you been playing cabal online?
Answer: Around 9 years, since this game was released.

2. There are six different classes or characters in the game. What are their characteristics and specialties?
Answer:
Force Archer: This class possess the highest attack range of all classes, even higher than that of a Wizard. Unique to this class, they possess supportive magic such as powerful single-target and party Healing skills, aswell as many usefull buffs.
Force Blader: This class have developed unique debuff skills that no other class possesses, their most powerful attacks are enchanted with curses, causing negative handicapping effects on their targets alongside damage itself.
Blader: This class is a fast sword-user melee class known for its enhanced dodging and accuracy, aswell with their DPS they can kill bosses very fast.
Wizard: This class possess several buff skills that can affect not only themselves but any other friendly targets they choose, aswell as many party buffs, their skills have a powerful damage output however, they have one particular difference from melee classes, which is their area of effect, or AoE. Their main disadvantage is their lower Defense.
Force Shielder: This class is the basic tank class which possess the highest defense of all classes combined with powerful damage-absorbing party skill, can effectively guard other party members from a high amount of damage.
Warrior: The Warrior class is the typical melee sword-user. They possess the highest innate health value and their offensive skills are slow and powerful. Aswell many strengthening buff skills that can even further enhance their capabilities, including party-targeted buffs.

3. There are six common dungeons in the game namely Lake in the Dusk, Ruina Station, Tower of Dead B1f, Volcanic Citadel, Tower of Dead B2f, and Forgotten Temple B1f. What are the requirements in order for a character to enter into these six different worlds?
Answer: There are only two requirements to enter those dungeons, first you need entry item, which u can buy in BI at NPC, and second you need sufficient level.
Lake in the Dusk - 65lvl
Runa Station - 75lvl
Tower of Dead B1f - 85lvl
Volcanic Citadel - 95lvl
Tower of Dead B2f - 105lvl
Forgotten Temple B1f - 115lvl

4. Where do Chaos Sets and Chaos Weapons drop?
Answer: Illusion Castle Underworld (IC1) and higher dungeons.

5. How can one go to Mutant Forest and Pontus Ferrum? Indicate here the requirements and procedure.
Answer: First of all you need sufficient level, 125 for Mutant Forest and 140 for Pontus Ferrum, then there are two ways how to enter those maps, for first way you need Return Stone, then use GPS (map) and click on warp.
For second way you dont need Return Stones, there are entrances at "previous" maps, Green Despair for Mutant Forest and Fort Ruina for Pontus Ferrum, entrances are marked on the map.

6. What is a Nation in the game? How can a character get a Nation?
Answer: There are two Nations Capella and Procyon, which are destined for Nation War, which occurs multiple times each day and allows opposing nations to fight each other and gain war experience points (WEXP), which can be converted into honor points, or great items.
Also there are two ways how to get Nation, either you can do scenario quests, when you reach quest for lvl 52, you will be able to choose between Capella or Procyon, in that case you want change your Nation, you will get second chance at quest lvl 92.
Because we are private server, there is much easier way, its simple, put all your alz to warehouse then withdraw 1234561 alz for Capella or 1234562 for Procyon, then relog and its done.

7. Site one of the technical problems in the game. How will you manage such problem if someone is asking you?
Answer: There can be some technical problems when players wont be able to join to the game, or we can be under attack from other server and game will keep on autocloses, in those cases i can only ask them if they can be patient, because i know our staff do their best, and they will work on that issues already for sure.

8. Differentiate Spam from Scam. Site some examples.
Answer: Spam is when someone keep typing to chat something at short time intervals.
Scam is when someone steal some item which dropped in a party for example.

9. In a given situation when no staff members are online, and you noticed an abusive player PK’ing your character or
other players with no reason, what will you do?

Answer: Well in this case i dont need to do anything, because PK’ing is a part of game, also that abusive player will get automatically punishment
via PK penalty, if he keep still PK’ing he will be warped to the jail soon.

10. Why do you want to be a GA?
Answer: Hmm i dunno, well many ppl says they wanna be a GA because they wanna help to others, but i know i can help others even when im not a GA, i just want to inform others about news, give advices, etc. Be a staff member for better and easier communication with higher staff members, and talk about future updates, give some decent opinions and suggestions.

11. Why should we hire you? What are your potentials for being a GA?
Answer: Well im from different timezone than many other staff members, so i can be online when others are sleeping or so. Also im playing this game for really long time, and i think im very experienced. I was a GA already on other server aswell, so i think i know what to do as a GA.

12. If you have given a chance to do your job as GA, what can you do or contribute to our server?
Answer: Ill do my best, by giving decent opinions, and relative suggestions, report bugs, hackers etc. i know those all things i can do even if im normal player, but GAs are normal players at all. Smile

Your Real Name: Martin
Facebook Link : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004818401120&ref=bookmarks
Back to top Go down

Etceo Application
Page 1 of 1